· VERY excited about the upcoming 3 day weekend. Sometimes I think that life is just way too busy and I need a break! Then, I remind myself that my life is super busy with mostly fun things, so I’m not complaining. But I will say, it’s very nice to have a weekend with NO PLANS! Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got a list of things I want to get done, but its house stuff that’s been put off. I’m super excited. I see yard work and BBQ’s in my near future!
· Trying to figure out how my son got so old! He’s almost 9 and today is his last day of 3rd grade! How did this happen? I remember being pregnant and giving birth and watching him learn to roll over, crawl, walk, etc.. And now he’s going to be a 4th grader in a few months! ARGH!
· Ready for the pool to open! The weather in this state is so crazy. We had snow last weekend and now it’s in the 80’s. We’ve got the windows open, the whole house fan on and I’m complaining that it’s hot! I’m not bathing suit ready- that’s for sure. But I’m ready for some pool time!
· Absolutely in LOVE with these shoes. I mean SERIOUSLY IN LOVE. I saw them on some Facebook ad and knew I had to have them. My mom got them for me for my birthday and I just stare at them! I haven’t worn them yet, as I’m not 100% they will be comfortable for an all-day wear yet, so I’m waiting for the right time to bust them out. Hoping that will be soon!
· Thinking about the blog post I made about doing good deeds and realizing I SUCK! I haven’t done any really good deeds since I posted that. What is wrong with me? I know I’m a good person- but I really want to start going out of my way to be better. Time to get on that!
· Second guessing this blog thing. I was so confident and sure when I started, but now I’m 30 days in and feeling overwhelmed. I realize this is all new and I’m still learning, but as I’ve mentioned, I’m not a patient person. I want this to happen NOW! I’d love to hear some suggestions on how to get some more people to subscribe!