Where are you traveling to this summer? I’d love to hear some new places to go! Here are some places on my bucket list. They won’t all happen this summer, but THEY WILL HAPPEN!
1. Telluride– (7 hour drive) Now, THIS is happening in just a few weeks! I’ve never been, but every person I talk to says that it’s the most beautiful place in Colorado. I’m so excited!
2. Crested Butte (5 hour drive) – I’ve been wanting to go to Crested Butte for a long time. From what I’ve heard, it’s wonderful both in the summer and winter seasons. I’ve heard the skiing is awesome, but that it’s also very windy. I think the problem is I just don’t know which season to go!
3. Durango (6 hour drive) – I honestly don’t really know what there is to do in Durango, but people always ask me if I’ve been. So, there must be something neat and fun about it!
5. Austin (3 hour flight) – I’ve heard that Austin is a fun, hip place to go and I’d love to take a long weekend and check it out.
6. Portland (2 hour flight) – I know it’s a raining and sometimes dreary place to go, but it’s also super hip and has great food! I want to ride a bike around town, stop and grab a drink and some oysters, keep riding and just enjoy the city. I’ve been told there are some good wineries too!
7. San Francisco (2 hour flight) – Ok, so I’ve been to San Fran a number of times- but never as an adult! My mom and I made a number of girl’s trips when I was a teenager. We shopped till we dropped! It was fun! But now, I’d like to go as an adult, see the city, take the trolley and have some really nice meals.