It is hard to believe I have been a “Blogger” for two months! Sometimes I feel like it has been 2 years! And then I realize how much I am still learning and it still feels very new.
Over the past 2 months, I have learned SO MUCH! I think I will probably not stop learning since things are always changing with social media. Trying to keep up with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest is a lot! Oh, and then I also need to continue to write posts! Haha! I will tell you this though, I am LOVING this! I feel like there was a part of me that was asleep and doing this has woken me up!
Here are some things I have accomplished or learned over these past 2 months:
- I have written 29 posts!
- I created a Facebook page for my blog and just gotten my 200th follower! (thank you!!)
- Moved my Pinterest page from personal to business
- Subscribed to Tailwind and learned how to schedule my pins on Pinterest
- Scheduled over 75 pins for the months of June and July
- My average daily impressions on Pinterest has risen over 1000%! (yes, THOUSAND!)
- My average daily viewers in Pinterest has risen over 2000%!!!
- Created a “Tribe” on Tailwind which is a group of people who pin each other’s posts
- Posted my first Guest Post
- Sent out two newsletters
- Learned MailChimp, Tailwind, Canva, and a bit about Affiliate Marketing
- Joined many Facebook blogging groups
Here are my goals for July:
- WRITE MORE! My goal is 3-4 posts a week. I have noticed I get anxious if I don’t have at least one post in my drafts.
- Find more of a niche- I feel like my posts are all over the place and need more focus
- Work on my Pinterest pictures. They need to look better and more fresh
- Gain more subscribers. Currently I am at 31. Want to help? Just share this on you social media pages! Would love to get to 40 in July!
- Add 50 more Facebook likes- bringing me to 250
- Customize my newsletters so they look more professional
- Get a higher following in my Tailwind tribe
- Organize myself better. Pick days and times to send posts and be on Social Media. Currently I’m all over the place and working on my blog at all hours of the day/night.
- Have a better understanding of Google Analytics