- ·Someone will always have more than you. Someone else is praying for what you have right now.
- This is just so true. I find myself being envious of others at times or wanting more and I remind myself that I have so much and to be grateful. This is a good one.
- Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.
- A year from now you will wish you had started today- Karen Lamb
- I think about this ALL THE TIME. It’s so easy to think “Oh this is going to take forever”, and it will if you never start! When I went back to school to get my Masters, I was overwhelmed. But you just need to start somewhere and move forward.
- You are your only limit
- Similar to the quote above. Who is stopping you from doing what you want to do? YOU!
- Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- I’m not making resolutions this year. No one lines a skinny sober bitch anyway.
- This is hilarious and true! Don’t we ALL say we’re “going to lose weight this year?”
- I want to sit and read, take a nap and snack. Basically I want to be in kindergarten.
- You are not fat. You have fat. You also have fingernails, but you are not fingernails.
- This is not only funny, but it’s true! If you’re holding onto a few pounds, it doesn’t mean you are FAT! You are still a good, product person.
- It’s all fun and games until your jeans don’t fit
- Isn’t this the truth!
- Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick and pull yourself together- Liz Taylor
Just Plain True
- · Let’s just be who we really are.
- I’m super sick of fake people. Just be real. People will either like you or not. It’s not your problem
- To be honest, I’m just winging it. Life, motherhood, my eyeliner. Everything.
- What you allow is what will continue
- Abuse, disrespect, meanness or respect, caring, helpfulness- they will all continue if you allow it.
- A person who feels appreciated will always do more than expected.
- Failing isn’t always failure
- Sometimes things don’t work out the way we hope, but that doesn’t mean you failed. Maybe that wasn’t meant to be and there is something better around the corner.
- Here is the truth about big life changes. Some people won’t come with you. And that is ok.
Subscribe and don't miss a thing!